Integrating Neto with Inventoro is a straightforward process, but you need to do it with caution and step-by-step. Bellow, we go through the process step by step.
What needs to be done - top-level points:
- You'll need an Inventoro account - you can create a new one (free trial) here
- You'll need to log in to your Neto account
- You'll need to insert Neto API username and API Key to the Inventoro app
Step by step guide:
Step 1: Log into your Neto Control Panel
- If your site is not live, go to your Neto provided URL - yourdomain.neto.com/_cpanel
- If your site is live, go to your domain URL - www.yourdomain.com/_cpanel
Step 2: 2. From "Settings & tools" and click on "Staff users"
Step 3: Click "Add New" to add a new staff user
Step 4: Fill in all the mandatory fields shown below, "regenerate" the API Key and save the new API user
- be sure to use "API User" as the User Permission Group
- remember to "regenerate" the API Key
Step 5: Note down the Username and API Key for next step
Step 6: Paste your Username and your API Key into Inventoro app, click Connect and then have a cup of coffee, we do the rest.
That's all that needs to be done. After the connection is set up please allow up to several hours before your data actually appears in the Inventoro app. Basically, we need to import your data and calculate sales forecasts and optimum purchase order proposals. This is a large computation operation and takes some time. Once Inventoro will be ready you'll receive an email.