Integrating Shoplazza with Inventoro is a straightforward process, but you need to do it with caution and step-by-step. Bellow, we go through the process step by step.
What needs to be done - top-level points:
- You'll need an Inventoro account - you can create a new one (free trial) here
- Generate API Key in your Shoplazza account.
- Paste API Key and into Inventoro App and click Connect
Step 1. Create an API Key/Token
1. Go to your Shoplazza store，click Apps
2. Click Manage private apps.
3.Click Create App
4. Insert app name, your developer's email (or just type your own email), 5. Check necessary boxes:
5. Click Save:
Step 2. Get your API key and insert required info into Inventoro App
1.Copy API Key/Token that you created in the previous step.
3. Insert it intro Inventoro's integration window
4. Click Connect
That's all that needs to be done. After the connection is set up please allow up to several hours before your data actually appears in the Inventoro app. Basically, we need to import your data and calculate sales forecasts and optimum purchase order proposals. This is a large computation operation and takes some time. Once Inventoro will be ready you'll receive an email.