Integrating Ordoro with Inventoro is a straightforward process, but you need to do it with caution and step-by-step. Bellow, we go through the process step by step.
What needs to be done - top-level points:
- You'll need an Inventoro account - you can create a new one (free trial) here
- Generate API Client ID and API Client Secret in your Ordoro account.
- Paste API Client ID and API Client Secret into Inventoro App and click Connect
1. In Ordoro, click on your Company Name -> Account Settings -> API Keys.
2. Select Add an API Key.
3. Enter a descriptive name for the API key. This could be what the key will be used for.
- For example, “API key for Inventoro.”
4. Click Create New API Key.
5. The API key will be generated and can be viewed by clicking Edit next to the key.
- The Client ID and Client Secret are the key values. These may be copied and used in building your custom integration.
6. Insert them intro Inventoro's integration window
7. Click Connect
That's all that needs to be done. After the connection is set up please allow up to several hours before your data actually appears in the Inventoro app. Basically, we need to import your data and calculate sales forecasts and optimum purchase order proposals. This is a large computation operation and takes some time. Once Inventoro will be ready you'll receive an email.